Saturday 29 November 2014

0.

As the name suggests, this post is all about giving an introduction to the blog and the upcoming posts.  My name is Rahul, and I am an undergraduate student majoring in Physics at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I've observed things in the behavioral pattern of people as well as society as a whole. Isaac Asimov has often brought forward the concept of psychohistory in his works, which has influenced me to some extent. This is my attempt at going forward with the idea, in my own way. This blog gives my view of the world (which I believe is analytical to some extent) and its inhabitants. I do not have a great command over the English language, however I pretty much tend to be straightforward. Pardon me for any grammatical errors and shortcomings in vocabulary. I intend to give clear and concise pictures through my posts. The posts are not in any particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment